Through my experience, I have seen many families not bonded together as one. This is because the parents are all busy with work. At times of which parents are free, we children are then the ones who are busy with numerous and numbers of school work or other projects. To me, I felt that this problem is caused by not enough bond between parents and children, thus not knowing each other's schedules.
Fortunately,we found the game of "LIFE" that brought my family and I together. This game which simulate the player to travel through his or her life, from college to retired, with jobs, marriages, children and along the way. Which player need to making the most money by buying properties and choosing the correct paths to take at different intervals. It is quite challenging as it has the problem of spinning the wheel. Usually we either spin it too fast or too Hurst to cause the wheel fly off cum we always had a difficult choices to go with college or Career first, but either way still let the player merge into one again.
We usually play this game after dinner, everyone will need to set up the Board Game and arrange the cards and money by route. During the game, my mother always be the one to judge when argues occurred, when came to the end of game, We would all feel sorry to the one who loses a lot of money in his life, we will feel quite unhappy if someone get a better job, better income or bigger house than us, we feel happy if someone get married so soon, or have many children over the game.
But even with all matter in hand, it is still the special moments of which my family bonds together. At the same time, we communicate much better and easily than before, because of this family game, we now understand each other much more than before. There are no more shouting in the house.
These are the special moments that I will treasure deep in my heart, I wish to thank the creators of this game, because it was very important that my family and I have been bonded more tightly together through this game. So I am really very grateful.
we all enjoyed and favoured this board game alot.


No comments:
Post a Comment