Day by day, I face unlimited problems that circle around me. Many people treat them as though they are pest, but to me these problems are challenges that I had to face. As time flies by, more and more problems occur. This was very frustrating for me at first, but now I have learned to cope with it.
As more and more problems arise, the more stress is placed on me, because when I am unable to overcome these challenges, I will feel disheartened. Through my experience, I finally resisted to letting to the devil. So far there were not many problems that I could not overcome, thanks to the help of my friends and family, but there was a problem that I had faced, that was seemingly the toughest to solve.
This problem arose when our very second project of the year 2010 came. A blog. I had never encountered such an assignment before in my entire life. Shock struck me as I became dumbfounded when I first heard about this assignment. I had never set up a blog ever in my entire life. This was the challenge that i had to overcome. At the same time I had to squeeze it in the tight schedule that I had. Is it possible to finish it?
Fortunately for us, my caring teacher had provided us with some notes on designing and creating it. Knowing that I was the underdog for this project, if knew that I had to start as soon as possible. As time flies, I finally flipped my notebook open and started creating my blog.
As more and more problems arise, the more stress is placed on me, because when I am unable to overcome these challenges, I will feel disheartened. Through my experience, I finally resisted to letting to the devil. So far there were not many problems that I could not overcome, thanks to the help of my friends and family, but there was a problem that I had faced, that was seemingly the toughest to solve.
This problem arose when our very second project of the year 2010 came. A blog. I had never encountered such an assignment before in my entire life. Shock struck me as I became dumbfounded when I first heard about this assignment. I had never set up a blog ever in my entire life. This was the challenge that i had to overcome. At the same time I had to squeeze it in the tight schedule that I had. Is it possible to finish it?
Fortunately for us, my caring teacher had provided us with some notes on designing and creating it. Knowing that I was the underdog for this project, if knew that I had to start as soon as possible. As time flies, I finally flipped my notebook open and started creating my blog.
Typing the address of the notes, I found that there were lots of pages to read through. Reading the pages one by one, I pressed on. Soon I had the knowledge to finish a simple blog. Continuing this blog, I decided to spread through the nights. So here I am typing this blog post and finally coming to an end. Hope you will enjoy this blog because I had painstakingly read every one of them.


No comments:
Post a Comment