Monday, January 25, 2010

Being Alone.... That I Enjoyed!!


Many people think that being alone means staying away from friends and family.  But think again.  To me being alone can occur anywhere, such like at school, library, public places or home.  For me, my ideal lonely  place is my study room.

Being all  alone in my quite room, I can plan and organize my study ahead. Further more I can focus much better than at the noise place.  Being very particular about my own well-being.  I am neat and organized, enjoying cleaning up and allowing what I think would be an ideal studying environment for me. Thus I have decided to have two hours a day to  be alone in my room.

I usually cherish these two hours because it is in the night.  Being exhausted after a day's work, I will not rest until I have thought of something.  At these periods of time, the Singaporean night life was seen clearly as cars zoomed across the highway and the city lights blinked on. Soon the icy cold sea breeze was felt, giving me a shiver.

Remembering that night arrived again. This was the moment, sheer cold struck my back, sending a shiver all over me.  Getting out a piece of paper, I started taking down all the objectives of the week and I soon found out my schedule was tight for the week.  What am I going to do first?  Revise ... ... Homework ... ... Revise ... ... Homework...... more and more elements popped into my mind.  I started to felt a bit confused,  I do not know what to do and I do no know how to do.

Inside my quite room, I slowly writing down the approximate duration I needed., and it then seem all became clear to me.  The timetable is supposed to be a guide of which topics I should have revised on.  And soon finishing the final weeks timetable, I heaved a sigh of relief, finally after the long and tiring day, I though I could go to sleep.

Oh... No!  Just before I slumbered into my cozy bed, I visualized  another drawer on my table, keeping items organized.  Two more amplifiers, so that I am able to listen to some music for inspiration.  With heavy footsteps, I walked of to my bed, collapsing down, instantly falling asleep.


Even though these may not be much, it still the moment that I enjoy the most, as I am all alone, neat and organized, and with a sense of accomplished, due to the time management and the timetable that I had drawn out



No comments: