In life, there are not many unusual things that is occupying around us. But to me, there is always something that is unusual this is what I am sure of. As a matter of fact anything can be unusual. It is just you thinking and seeing if the minor differences of life can be something unusual. So here is one of my "Unusual experiences."
I was taken quite by surprise when my brother went to camp. During this period of time, I felt a little weird when he was away, because there was no longer anyone to nag about. I have been used to this and daily my mouth rattled on and on. Come to think of it, he had left and I did not even say bye when he left." Ha Ha" This may seem like a joke, but he was only away for two days and one night.
Why do I feel that I am missing him? Why? This was unusual, I have never liked him
before, because he always doing all the small acts, just for attention and pity. I do not understand this. Is this the human physiology at work or is it that I was used to it. I am quite unsure.
Missing him was a big matter as one of my teachers had asked me to treasure our family members, because you cannot predict the future. Hence, I have decided to follow her words. This unusual feeling, but it is what happened to me. Since then it had always trapped in my head.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment